With an AI Platform license, you can use the following artificial intelligence features in Agiloft:
- Train your own labels with AI Trainer
- Import legacy contracts to Agiloft and convert them to records, all with the click of a button
- Extract and review third-party contract data for comparison and negotiation
- Revised out-of-the-box label offerings with improved accuracy
AI Platform requires an additional AI Platform license.
To set up AI Platform:
- Go to Setup > Integrations > AI and click Deploy. This automatically creates the core set of necessary tables, and enables AI Platform features.
- Reach out to Support for assistance deploying the OCR Cloud service. When you are provided credentials, go to Setup > Integrations > OCR Cloud service and click Deploy.
- Enter your support credentials, select your region from the drop-down list, and click Request Access.
- This automatically completes the necessary configuration fields. Save the record.
Deploying AI Platform automatically creates the following tables in your KB:
- AI Projects: This table holds information for two kinds of projects, listed below. This is the process table for AI Platform, where most workflows occur.
- AI Label Training: used to create new labels for AI to use in contract import- and review-related workflows.
- Legacy Import: used to process multiple contracts into records at once, using an AI model to extract relevant data. AI Label Training is used to widen the amount of labels that a Legacy Import project can extract automatically.
- AI Project Documents: This table holds contract attachments that are used to either train new AI Label Models or create new contract records. Usually, these attachments are uploaded in a related table in an AI Project record, rather than being added directly to this table.
- Label Library: This table holds records that reflect general categories an AI Label Model may fall under, like Termination clauses.
- AI Label Models: This table is a subtable of Label Library, and holds a record for each individual label. An example of an AI Label Model record would be a Termination clause used specifically for Employment Agreements.
- AI Model Versions: This table holds a record for each iteration of a custom AI Label Model. This is useful if you want to use a version of the model that was trained using an earlier data set.
- AI Document Types: This table holds records of different kinds of contract documents. These are used to match AI Label Models with the contracts they've been trained to work on.