System administrators have access to all levels of the system, including the Admin Console. In particular, admins can use the entire Setup menu. This allows them to set up all the behavior of the knowledgebase and use the capabilities provided by Agiloft.
For more information on the permissions available to admin-level users, see Administrator Access Permissions.
The topics in this section will enable administrators to configure all the elements found in the Setup menu, and the Table setup.
It is important to note that system administrators also have access to, and will frequently make use of, the same system functions as power users. Therefore it would also be helpful for administrators to familiarize themselves with the topics in the Power User Guide section of the help.
Additionally, the Developer Guide contains information that will be helpful for administrators.
Among other tasks, system administrators are able to do the following things:
- Perform the initial system setup, including...
- Managing tables, including...
- Setting up user access to everything in the system, including...
- Designing the look and feel of the knowledgebase
- Setting up integrations with third party software
- Designing complex solutions to user requirements using all of the configuration tools available in the system.