offers advanced file management features for many of the standard document types such as Office, Google Drive, and PDF. For example...
- Direct file edit allows you to open Office files from a field in a record, edit them, and save them back to the field.
- Print templates allow you to generate documents from record fields using a markup language to insert formulas into the document.
- Adobe Sign and DocuSign integration allow you to use electronic signing to process documents in a contract.
- Clause libraries can be set up to generate contracts that use a defined set of clauses.
- The File with Versioning field allows you to set up versioning control and document comparisons.
The topics in this section will help you when making decisions about how to set up a system to achieve optimal document and file management for your user requirements.