Agiloft University is the home for all training and learning courses related to our Agiloft product. Here, you can access courses on topics from Searching to Security and more, including our Agiloft Administrator Training. You can also register by clicking the sign-up link on the same page.
The instructions provided here are for customer training registration. If you are looking for internal or service partner training, please reach out to your supervisor or alliances manager for instructions.
Go to Agiloft University and click "Sign Up" under the login area.
Enter your first name, last name, your business email address, and a strong password. Make sure to use a working email address so you can receive the account verification email, and use a business address rather than a personal one so that the domain can be authenticated.
Click Register and wait for .
Take a break to do other tasks. Our automation can take up to an hour to send the successful registration message. After an hour has passed, if you haven't received the verification email and it isn't in your Spam or Junk email folders either, reach out to email@example.com for assistance.
Do not use the password reset function before you have verified your account. Resetting your password does not verify your account. You must click the link in the email.
When you receive the verification email, click the link to activate your University account
Go to your business email inbox and check for a verification email. When you receive it, click the link to activate your University account.
Do not reset your password until you have activated your account via the verification email! Doing so will cause errors with your account.
Make sure to check your Spam and Junk email folders if you don't see the verification email.If you still haven't received the email after an hour, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance
- Clicking the link automatically verifies your account and logs you in. You have successfully signed up!
- Log in to Agiloft University and click Learning Paths in the top toolbar.
- Select The Agiloft Administrator Training has Learning Paths, or units. Each Learning Path is a group of courses relevant to ascending levels of complexity and expertise. Here, select the level of Administrator expertise you'd like to reach. You can click between paths to preview the topics included in each oneSelecting a Learning Path level on the left shows a preview of the included courses.
The BusinessAdmin path
Administrator Learning Path teaches you the basics, giving a basic overview on how to usein
and how to navigate it. This training will help you become confident and efficient
This Learning Path is a prerequisite for the Workflow level, which is a prerequisite for the Design level.
- The Workflow Admin path goes beyond Administrator Learning Path builds on the basics and teaches you more about configuration and customization. Make sure to take the Business Admin course first.from the first Learning Path and goes into much greater detail about how
can be configured and customized. After the introductory courses, the courses in this Learning Path can be completed in any order.
- The Design Administrator Learning Path is highly technical and covers advanced topics for those wanting to design their
system themselves or who are working closely with the project team on designing their system and want to understand the nuances of building in Agiloft. After the introductory courses, the courses in this Learning Path can be completed in any orderThe Design Admin path covers advanced topics and will help you feel confident designing an entire
system. You should be comfortable with the content in the first two learning paths before beginning this one.
- When you select a path on the left, the courses for that path are listed on the right. Click Get Course to start the course you want to take, or click the Add whole path button on the top-right to add all the courses for that Learning Path. If you select a paid course, the system will prompt you for payment details.
- Once the course has been assigned to you, click Start to get started!
- On the main page of the University, you can track your progress and continue training. Once you've completed all the necessary courses for a certification, it appears in the My Certifications list on the right, and you can click Download to save your official certificate!