Agiloft University is the home for all training and learning courses related to our Agiloft product. Here, you can access courses on topics from Searching to Security and more, including our Agiloft Administrator Training. You can also register by clicking the sign-up link on the same page.
Create a University Account
The first time you visit, you need to start by signing up.
Go to Agiloft University and click "Sign Up" under the login area.
Enter your first name, last name, your business email address, and a strong password. Make sure to use a working email address so you can receive the account verification email, and use a business address rather than a personal one so that the domain can be authenticated.
Take a break to do other tasks. Our automation can take up to an hour to send the successful registration message. After an hour has passed, if you haven't received the verification email and it isn't in your Spam or Junk email folders either, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Do not use the password reset function before you have verified your account. Resetting your password does not verify your account. You must click the link in the email.
When you receive the verification email, click the link to activate your University account.
- Clicking the link automatically verifies your account and logs you in. You have successfully signed up!
Sign Up for Agiloft Administrator Training
Once you register an account, you can sign up for training courses.
- Log in to Agiloft University and click Learning Paths in the top toolbar.
- The Agiloft Administrator Training has Learning Paths, or units. Each Learning Path is a group of courses relevant to ascending levels of complexity and expertise. Here, select the level of Administrator expertise you'd like to reach. Selecting a Learning Path level on the left shows a preview of the included courses.
The Business Administrator Learning Path teaches you the basics, giving a basic overview on how to use Agiloft and how to navigate it. This training will help you become confident and efficient in Agiloft.
This Learning Path is a prerequisite for the Workflow level, which is a prerequisite for the Design level.
- The Workflow Administrator Learning Path builds on the basics from the first Learning Path and goes into much greater detail about how Agiloft can be configured and customized. After the introductory courses, the courses in this Learning Path can be completed in any order.
- The Design Administrator Learning Path is highly technical and covers advanced topics for those wanting to design their Agiloft system themselves or who are working closely with the project team on designing their system and want to understand the nuances of building in Agiloft. After the introductory courses, the courses in this Learning Path can be completed in any order.
- When you select a path on the left, the courses for that path are listed on the right. Click Get Course to start the course you want to take, or click the Add whole path button on the top-right to add all the courses for that Learning Path. If you select a paid course, the system will prompt you for payment details.
- Once the course has been assigned to you, click Start to get started!
- On the main page of the University, you can track your progress and continue training. Once you've completed all the necessary courses for a certification, it appears in the My Certifications list on the right, and you can click Download to save your official certificate!
Ask for Help
If you encounter any trouble signing up for training or completing the courses, click Support in the top right for assistance. You can also use Support to submit feedback on the training you've taken.