Standard System Documentation
The Agiloft standard knowledgebase (KB) contains several modules pre-configured with best practice setup and automation. Depending on selections made when a KB is created, some of these modules may be fully or partly hidden.
This document explains the out-of-the-box setup of the system. It divides the system into several large functional areas and then describes the tables that are used in those functional areas. Following is a general overview of what is included:
- Admin Setup Menu – an overview of the Setup menu options
- End User Interface – introduction to the end user interface
- Groups and Teams – overview of managing user permissions and the default user roles.
- Background Tables – background tables are used by multiple modules and store basic information about people, places, and organizations.
- Global Process Tables – approvals, tasks, and time entries are used with several modules including contract management and service desk.
- Contract Management – manage the contract lifecycle, including e-signature and approval workflows.
- Service Desk Operation – create an internal or external helpdesk.
- Project Management – organize projects and manage purchase orders.
- Sales Automation and CRM
- Document Management and FAQs
- System Tables – includes tables that manage other automation and functions, including the EUI Templates Table and Replacement Variables Table
Search this document