The installation bundle includes a servlet container. This is a specialized web server for providing the dynamic web pages that make up the Agiloft interface. This servlet container is usually installed on port 8080 and will not interfere with the regular web server. The installer can automatically configure web servers such as Apache to redirect Agiloft traffic to another port on the container. This allows Agiloft to be accessed by users on port 80, just like the rest of the website.
It is possible to install
Please visit our system requirements page for the most detailed, up-to-date information.
- Windows 64-bit: Windows 7, Server 2003, 2008, 2012 or 2016.
- Linux 64-bit: All major releases, including SUSE, RedHat, Debian, Fedora, and CentOS.
The recommended minimum hardware should have at least 2 processors, a 64-bit operating system and a minimum of 12 GB of RAM and RAID 10 hard drives. The software will not run with less than 4 GB of RAM.
- On Windows: IE 9.0, 10.0, 11+, FireFox 3.0+, Safari 2.0+, Chrome 1.0+
- On Mac/Linux/Unix: FireFox 3.0+, Safari 2.0+, Chrome 1.0+
Microsoft Word 2010 or higher to enable Integration with Hosted Word API Services.
Default Installation Directories
- Windows default directory: <System Drive>:\Agiloft
- Linux default directory: /usr/local//Agiloft
Default Login Details
After installation, the knowledgebase can be accessed at https://<server-name>.com/gui2, with the universal login details username:
qwerty. These should be changed immediately.