The Agiloft standard knowledgebase (KB) This guide describes the out-of-the-box setup of the Standard Knowledgebase (KB). It divides the system into several large functional areas and then describes the tables that are used in those functional areas.
This document explains the out-of-the-box setup of the system. It divides the system into several large functional areas and then describes the tables that are used in those functional areas. Following is a general overview of what is included:
- An Admin Setup Menu – an overview of the Admin Setup menu options
- Introduction End User Interface – introduction to the end user interface
- Overview of Groups and TeamsUser Roles – overview of managing user permissions and the default user roles.
- Background Tables – background tables are used by multiple modules
- Global Process Tables used by multiple modules
- Approval Management
- Task Management
- Time Management
- Contract Management
- Service Desk Operation
- Project and Task Management
- Sales Automation and CRM
- Document Management and FAQs
- System Tables
- and store basic information about people, places, and organizations.
- Global Process Tables – approvals, tasks, and time entries are used with several modules including contract management and service desk.
- Contract Management – manage the contract lifecycle, including e-signature and approval workflows.
- Service Desk Operation – create an internal or external helpdesk.
- Project Management – organize projects and manage purchase orders.
- Sales Automation and CRM – track and automate sales leads, opportunities, and quotes.
- Document Management Table - the Documents table holds records for published documents.
- System Tables – includes tables that manage other automation and functions, including the EUI Templates Table and Replacement Variables Table
Who Should Read This?
This guide is primarily intended to be used by admin users or system designers who need structural information about the Standard