Key Terms Table
This table is used by the Agiloft Contract Assistant for Word. When users open a contract document in Word, key terms are visible in the ACA Word pane if the document had been previously annotated, or was created using print templates. Key Terms are generally matched up with fields in Contract records. When Key Terms are extracted from documents, they are added to the relevant Contract records using the logical name and API calls. If there is no record in this table for a particular field in a Contracts record, the ACA does not allow users to tag the corresponding key term in the contract document.
The fields in this table are:
- Display Name: The name of the key term displayed in ACA - Word
- Field Name: The field name of the field in Contracts table the key term is mapped to
- Table Logical Name: The logical table name of the Contracts table the key term is in
- Field Type: The type of the field
- Allow Manual Annotation: If this is set to No, this key term will not be available to the user to tag text within ACA - Word