Working with Dashboards and Reports
The topics in this section will help you to create and manage Dashboards and Reports.
- Dashboards are panels that are displayed in the Home section of a user's knowledgebase. They consist of various widgets grouped together, and can be fully customized for individual users or for teams.
- Reports and charts are essential tools for tracking the progress of business metrics and system data. Reports can be set up by any Power User, and scheduled and automatically distributed by email, or downloaded to a server for reviewing. They can be also included in dashboards in the form of widgets.
The following topics will get you started with dashboards and reports:
- Dashboards. This page gives an overview of dashboards and how to set them up and use them.
- Creating and Managing Dashboards. This page provides detailed information about creating and managing dashboards.
- Dashboard Widgets. This page gives more information about individual widget types that can be used in dashboards.
- Dashboard Filters. This page explains how dashboards can be filtered.
- Reporting. This page gives an overview of reporting.
- Create and Edit Charts and Reports. This page offers a general guide to creating charts and reports.
- Report Output Types. This page goes into more detail about the different types of reports available.