Using the Wiki
The Agiloft Wiki is an online help system for the entire Agiloft platform where users can find instructions and answers about system functionality, as well as administrator and developer content for customizing and extending your system. The Help Wiki stays up-to-date with Agiloft's development and documents the features available in the most current release version.
Click the Agiloft logo in the top-left corner at any time to get back to the Topics home page.
Searching is the most powerful tool for finding the information you need in the Wiki. The Search bar at the top right of the screen provides full text search, as well as more advanced search capabilities using the search query syntax. Use quotes to search exact phrases.
To learn more about advanced searches, click the question mark icon to the right of the search box to open the Search Help window.
Navigating the Wiki
The table of contents is organized to allow you to locate relevant information quickly, according to the level at which you are using the system.
The levels of the table of contents are organized as follows:
- Introduction - Introductory topics related to Agiloft and some fundamental system concept definitions.
- Power User Guide - Guidance on using the interface and tools available to Power Users, such as working with records, using dashboards and reports, and more.
- Administrator Guide - Topics for system administrators who can access the Setup menu and perform actions such as creating tables, setting access permissions, adding Teams and Groups, importing/exporting KB data, and integrating with other systems.
- Developer Guide - Provides developer-level topics about using the SOAP and REST interface, synchronization of system data, using the database, and custom scripts.
- Tutorial Video Gallery - Repository of tutorial videos showing workflows in Agiloft.
- Additional Documentation - Links to additional useful documentation not located in the Wiki.
- Training Information - Details about the online Agiloft training available.
Opening the Help from Agiloft
You can open the Wiki from a few places in Agiloft:
- Click the question mark icon in the top-right corner to open the Wiki to the Topics landing page.
- Whenever you see Help in a drop-down menu or see the question mark icon in the interface, click them to open the Wiki to the relevant page.
We'd love to hear from you! Send questions and other feedback to email@example.com.
It is possible to customize the Help from within a knowledgebase by navigating to Setup > System > Customize Help. You can add a link to additional documentation specific to your Knowledgebase, or remove the other links from the Help drop-down.
In the Setup Help screen, the administrator can set a different primary help location if they do not want the primary URL to be https://wiki.agiloft.com. For example, setting the primary location to MyCompanyWiki.agiloft.com would cause all topics to be redirected with MyCompanyWiki.agiloft.com as the base URL - so the current topic would become https://MyCompanyWiki.agiloft.com/display/Help/Using+The+Wiki. This is primarily to be used for branding purposes, and should be requested through the Support Portal.