Power User Guide
Power users - those using one of the Power license types - access the full interface of Agiloft, where they can manage features such as Dashboards and Reports, and view and edit all the records in a table, depending on their user permissions.
The topics in this section of the help will enable a power user to set up the most important aspects of their daily workflow. This includes:
- Changing table views
- Using keyboard shortcuts
- Editing and mass editing records
- Configuring dashboards and reports
- Managing files
- Managing records
Assigning Power User Roles
Power user roles may be assigned to employees who should have high-level access to certain records. For example, in contract management an end user may submit a contract via the End User Interface. The Power User might be the contract owner or approver, who would access the Contracts table and make changes to bring it through the approval process.
A power user may also be a system administrator, and have access to the full Setup menu. This would enable them to do some of the following tasks:
- Manage tables, fields, rules, and data conversions
- Configuring security and user permissions
- Set up system access
- Design the look and feel of the interface
- Integrate the system with third party software
- Configure elements of the system such as global variables and KB time
For more information on administrator functions, see the Administrator Guide section of the help.