Look and Feel
The Look and Feel wizards allow the customization of virtually every aspect of the End User and Power User interface. Most customizations offer a preview of the effect while you edit. Any number of Look and Feel schemes may be created and assigned to different teams. The look and feel a particular user sees is based on their primary team, which allows custom branding for different users. The customizations include variations in font, hover over effects, scroll bars, borders, graphics, headers, footers, and placement preferences.
To access the Look and Feel wizards, go to Setup > Look and Feel:
- Power User Look and Feel: Customizes a large number of elements on the Power User Interface.
- End User Look and Feel: Customizes a number of elements on the End User Interface not controlled by EUI templates.
- Required Field Display: Customizes the look and feel of required fields.
- Email Schemes: Customizes the appearance of emails sent from the system, as well as the fields and embedded tables included with those emails.
- Left Pane Setup: Customizes the left pane on a team-wide basis.
- General Preferences: Customizes general system preferences, such as whether records are edited in a new window, whether the table title is displayed in table views, and whether tables should remember the last search.
- Mobile and ADA Interface: Customizes the interface on a team-wide basis when a user accesses the system on a mobile device.
Customize the Interface
The following table indicates where you can customize different elements of the interface using the main Look and Feel wizards for the End User and Power User interfaces.
Left Pane Customization - Power User interface only
Data input or view record forms
Dashboards and Widgets
Charts and Reports
Scheme assignment to teams