The Home menu is found in the left pane when you log in to Agiloft. Clicking on the Home menu itself launches the last visited dashboard. See Dashboards for details on how to configure dashboards.
Click the expand icon to expand the Home menu and access the following items:
Chart collections are used to distribute metrics from the system in the form of grouped charts.
To preview the chart collections from the list, click the lookup icon.
You can drill down into each chart by clicking it to open a chart and report screen breaking down the numbers.
Chart collections can be scheduled for distribution via email, or written to disk for internal distribution.
Create a Chart Collection
- In the Chart Collections list, click New or edit an existing chart collection.
In the Components tab, click Add then choose a component - a Chart, a Custom Summary Report, or one of the other report types.
- In the screen that opens, select a table and either create a new chart/report, or select one that belongs to that table.
- Select as many charts and reports as you wish to add to the collection.
On the Layout tab, drag and drop the selected components into their order.
The chart collection layout editor allows you to use either a column or a tile-based layout. A column layout will create a fixed order of components on the screen. The You can drag and drop the charts/reports, and add columns/rows to the layout. The tile layout uses the same adaptive design as the widget layout editor, where the components will snap together and the area will resize when you reorder the elements on the screen. For greater flexibility, we recommend using the tile-based editor.
- Add a title, and create a distribution schedule and method.
- In the Options tab you can choose whether to include HTML/text/Excel reports with the collection. These can be opened by clicking on linked elements in the charts and reports.
For more information, see Reporting.
Summary and Combined Reports
Combined reports take multiple reports from any tables and combine them into a single output. The combined report does not group the data in any way, but instead displays the reports concurrently or in the Excel outputs, in separate pages.
For more information on Summary Reports, see Custom Summary Reports.