End User Interface
works:Working with the End User Interface (EUI) can be somewhat complex in places, so before making any changes to the interface, read the relevant help articles to help you understand how it
- EUI Overview: Provides a basic introduction and general overview of the EUI.
- Working with the Default EUI Templates: Describes how to edit EUI templates to control which tables appear in areas of the EUI.
- Using Default Searches: Provides instruction on configuring searches to determine which records are displayed on EUI pages.
- Permissions and Visibility in the EUI: Describes how permissions control which aspects of the EUI are visible to users and groups.
- Macros, Methods, and Conditionals: Describes how macros, methods, and conditionals are used in the EUI to control content.
- EUI Template Reference: Provides descriptions of the main EUI templates that control how the EUI looks and functions.
- Text and Localization in the EUI: Describes how the EUI facilitates localization and how you can configure your EUI to support multiple languages.
- Legacy EUI Overview: Provides an overview and instructions for working with the Legacy EUI. However, we strongly encourage you to use the newer EUI because it contains a variety of enhanced functionality.